Established in 2006, CUD is one of the most promising universities in the Middle East, Africa and South Asian region, with an excellent reputation as the leading portal to world-class Canadian higher education. As we are in the process of propelling the university's development to the next level, we are introducing an all-new discovery-rich curriculum to motivate students to not only learn, but discover at CUD.
Now is the time to work with CUD and become part of the most discovery-oriented university in the Middle East!
What we offer?
- An exciting outcomes-based academic environment
- A scholarly approach to research excellence which places emphasis on performance
- An energetic and committed team of colleagues
- A diverse university community consisting of over 100 different nationalities
- The only discovery-rich curriculum (DRC) in the Middle East
- Collaboration with Canadian and many other world-class higher education institutions through CUD's extensive university partnerships
- A rewarding career with excellent terms & conditions and the chance to grow with us
We want YOU!
We are hungry for academic talent with a good academic track-record of teaching and publication to join us in the next academic year. If you fit this profile, we need YOU to work with us to transform CUD into the most outstanding academic institution in the entire region building on our existing reputation for excellent teaching and learning and first-class research performance.
Upcoming Academic Talent Search Tour
We are in the process of planning our upcoming academic talent search tour with plans to visit Toronto & Vancouver in Canada, London, United Kingdom, closing with our last stop in Cape Town, South Africa.
We have openings for all level of academic staff (from Professor to Assistant Professor) in the following faculties:
- Faculty of Engineering and Architecture
- Faculty of Communication, Arts and Sciences
- Faculty of Management
If you are interested in meeting with us during this tour please send in your CV to the following email address and we will be in touch;
When will we respond?
An email will be sent to shortlisted candidates with interview details in the designated interview venue during December 2017.