|Monday, January 27th||B-210||10:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.|
TOEFL Test Fee600 AED + VAT 5% = 630 AED
- You must bring a valid Emirates ID or original passport to the exam. The ID picture should be recent. If the picture on your ID is not clear or recent, you will need to provide a second ID (Driving Licence). Candidates who fail to present one of these acceptable forms of identification will not be allowed to sit in the exam. Documents must be original, copies will not be accepted.
- All participants in TOEFL examinations will be scanned by a hand held electronic wand by AMIDEAST Personnel prior to testing. If you select not to be scanned you will have to undertake your test at AMIDEAST who have a policy of scanning all participants prior to testing.
- Please Turn up at least 30 minutes before the published exam start time.
- All mobiles must be completely switched off and no watches are allowed.
- TOEFL tests may be postponed if there are insufficient participant numbers.
- TOEFL test administered in the Canadian University Dubai can only be used for admission to this University.
27-01-2020 10:00 AM