GED is not acceptable for accredited programs.
How do I apply for Graduation?
You must submit your application for graduation to Enrolment Services. Deadline for submission is at the end of the first month of your qualifying semester. Your student account payable must be paid in full to qualify for graduation. The graduation application fee is AED 800.
Assessment, Results and Certification
If I studied in an accredited college or university, and I want to submit my transcripts for transfer purposes, what documentation is required?
Canadian University Dubai approves the admission of applicants transferring from other institutions subject to the following conditions:
- Transfer is from a recognized institution of higher education;
- Student meets Canadian University Dubai admission requirements;
- Student submits a certified copy of their grade transcript and a detailed outline of their courses;
- Student has a Cumulative Grade Point Average from the previous institution of at least 2.0 (on a 4.0 scale) or its equivalent (UG) or at least 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale) or its equivalent (Graduate).
Transfer credits are subject to the following conditions:
- Student passed the course with at least a C grade (UG) or B grade (Graduate); and,
- Course outline is similar to a corresponding course in the relevant program at the Canadian University Dubai.
Note: Transferred credit hours will not be considered in the computation of GPA at the Canadian University Dubai. The maximum number of credits a student may transfer will not exceed 50% of the total number of credits required for graduation.
In order to start the process, and provide you with an official answer we would need you to apply first. You can apply at www.cud.ac.ae/ApplyOnline
Furthermore, there is a credit transfer fee per approved course. Once your application is processed, we will revert back to you with the results within 2-3 weeks. Please note that the number of courses that will be accepted and the credits that will be transferred is not guaranteed.
Transfer of Credits