Canadian University Dubai Dorm
Canadian University Dubai Student Accommodations offer a clean, safe, and cost-effective living option in Dubai.
Early registration is recommended to secure a place in Student Accommodations as spaces are limited and will be issued on a first come first served basis.
All Accommodations are self-catering and you will need to purchase your own groceries and prepare your own meals, or order meals from nearby restaurants.
Canadian University Dubai Student Accommodations are located in Discovery Gardens, approximately 25 minutes by bus from the University campus. These Accommodations offer furnished, 1-bedroom and studio apartments, each with a private bathroom. Discovery Gardens is within a short walk of Ibn Battuta Mall, which houses over 200 shops, including a hypermarket, cinemas and amusement arcades, money exchanges, banking services, restaurants, cafes and food courts.
Included in your accommodation
- Bed and mattress
- Desk and chair
- Kitchens equipped with appliances such as stove, refrigerator, microwave, water cooler
- Transportation to/from Canadian University Dubai campus scheduled several times a day including evenings
- Accommodations Officers providing on-site supervision
Items you should make arrangements to bring or purchase such as:
- Laptop computer
- Plates, cups, pots/pans, cooking utensils
- Bedside lamp, electrical adaptors and extension cords
- Laundry soap, shampoo, soap, toilet paper, deodorant, toothpaste, and other such personal items.
Off Campus Housing
For those participants who choose to arrange their own accommodation, we have a large number of Hotels and Hotel Apartments in the vicinity of the University. These include:
- Shangri La Hotel
- Dusit Thani Hotel
- Emirates Grand Hotel and Hotel Apartments
- Four Points by Sheraton Hotel
- Towers Rotana Hotel
- and many others.
Contact us for more information.