PURCHASE YOUR PERSONAL COPY
Important things to consider before buying textbook:
- Search the LRC Cataloque to see if a copy of your textbook is available for borrowing. Textbooks can be borrowed for two weeks, subject to availability.
- Check your syllabus - Sometimes you really don't need the whole book, may be just a chapter or a portion of the book.
- Consider purchasing textbooks online, for example; Amazon, Kinokuniya, Magrudys etc.
- Consider online textbooks or e-textbooks - For students who own iPads, Kindles or other tablet devices, e-textbooks may be purchased and/or rented at a lower price than printed copies.
Quick links to Purchase your textbooks.
If you know the book publisher, you can directly purchase/rent the textbooks.
- McGraw-Hill Education
- Pearson Education
- Oxford University Press
- South-Western College Publishing
- Cambridge University Press
*NOTE: The links provided are for student reference only. CUD Learning Resource Centre is not responsible for the content of the sites, nor can assist students with customer service issues encountered while using these sites.