- Qualifications: PhD Yokohama National University, Japan
- Email: email@example.com
- Designation: Professor
- Extension: 146
- Office location: C3-18A
Dr. Mnaouer holds a PhD in Computer Engineering Networking from Yokohama National University, Yokohama, Japan. He also obtained a Master of Engineering (Petri Nets)from Fukui University, Japan and a BSc in Computer Science from Ecole Superieur de Communications de Tunis.
Prior to joining CUD, Dr. Mnaouer was Associate Professor and Vice Dean of Research at Dar Al Uloom University, Saudi Arabia. Prior to this he held academic posts at a range of institutions, including the University of Trinidad and Tobago, Carthage University, Tunis, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore and Sultan Qaboos University, Singapore.
Dr. Mnaouer‘s research interests are in wireless networking, bio-medical engineering, software engineering, and cluster/grid computing. His publications include:
- F. Touati, C. Legena, A. Galli, D. Crescini, P. Crescini, A. B. Mnaouer: ‘Environmentally Powered Multi-Parametric Wireless Sensor Node for Air Quality Diagnostic’, accepted in the Sensors and Material journal (ISSN 0914-4935), (Dec 2014).
- W. Mehmood, A. B. Mnaouer, A. Hassan, R. Tabish, B. Gaabab, F. Touati, ‘Performance Evaluation of 6LoWPAN Based Networks for Ubiquitous Health Monitoring System’, in proceedings of the 2014 International Conference on Wireless Networks, July 21-24, 2014, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA.
- Rohan Tabish, Adel Ben Mnaouer, Farid Touati, AbdulAziz M. Ghaleb: ‘A Comparative Analysis of BLE and 6LoWPAN for U-HealthCare Applications’, in proceedings of the 7th IEEE GCC conference and exhibition, 17 – 20 November 2013 at Doha, Qatar.
- Farid Touati, Rohan Tabish and Adel Ben Mnaouer: ‘Towards u-Health: An indoor 6LowPAN Based Platform for Real-Time Healthcare Monitoring’, in proceedings of the IFIP WMCN 2013 International Conference in Dubai.
- Abdelfettah Belghith, Mohamed Amine Abid, Adel Ben Mnaouer: ‘Adaptive Probabilistic Proactive Routing for Dense MANETs’, Journal of Computer Networks and Communications, Volume 2012, Article ID 234824, 10 pages. http://dx.doi.org/10.1155/2012/234824.
Dr. Mnaouer is a Senior Member of the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) Communication Society and is Associate Editor of the (IEEE) Next-Generation Service Overlay Network.