- Qualifications: PhD Laval University, Canada
- Email: email@example.com
- Designation: Assistant Professor / Acting Dean of Faculty of Management
- Extension: 155
- Office location: D3-13
Dr. Marc Poulin holds a PhD in Sciences of Administration and an MBA in Manufacturing and Logistics Management from Laval University, Canada. He also obtained a BEd in Mathematics and Economics from McGill University, Canada.
Prior to joining CUD, Dr. Poulin was an Assistant Professor in the College of Business at Zayed University. He has extensive experience in industry as a Business Consultant, Mass Customization Consultant and Senior Supply Chain Consultant.
Dr. Poulin’s research interests are in mass customization, operations management, supply chain management and operations simulation. His publications include:
- Poulin M., Montreuil B, “Product modeling for Mass Customization” Proceedings, MIM 2013Conference in St-Petersburg, Russia June 2013.
- Poulin M., “Using a Simulation-Based Framework to Design Supply Chains Offering Mass Customization in the UAE”, Proceedings, MCPC 2011: Bridging Mass Customization & Open Innovation, Berkeley, San Francisco, US, Nov 16-19, 2011.
- Poulin M., Montreuil B., “A Simulation-Based Methodology for Personalizing Center Resource Planning”, Journal of Operations and Logistics, Special Issue: Operations and Supply Chain Management, Vol. 3, Issue 3, 2007.
- Poulin M., Montreuil B., Martel A., “Implications of personalization offers on demand and supply network design: A Case from the golf club industry”, European Journal of Operations Research, Vol. 169, 2006, p.996-1009.
- Montreuil B., Poulin M., “Demand and supply network design scope for personalised manufacturing” Production Planning & Control, Vol 16, No. 5, July 2005, p.454-469.