- Qualifications: PhD in International Relations from Alger 3 University, Algeria
- Email: email@example.com
- Designation: Assistant Professor
- Extension: 191
- Office location: B2-04B
Dr. Dafri holds a PhD in International Relations from Alger 3 University, Algiers, Algeria, a Master degree from Yarmouk University, Jordan, and a Bachelor degree from Badji Mokhtar University, Annaba, Algeria.
Prior to joining CUD, Dr. Dafri was an Assistant Professor at Badji Mokhtar University, Algeria, where she also served for a year as the Head of the Common Branch for Political Science Department. Dr. Dafri has also worked in industry as a trainer and freelancer in Jordan and the UAE.
Dr. Dafri’s research interests are in: strategic media questions; public relations; development; Arabic media; political media; media ethics; the practice of public relations; the art of the protocol and diplomacy, effective communication skills; international relations; international policies; human rights; leadership styles for leaders; and decision making for leaders. Her publications include:
- ‘The Role of Social Network Websites in the Arab Spring Revolutions-Facebook Case’, October 2014.
- ‘Evaluation Reactions to Massacres against Myanmar Muslim’, Winter 2013.
- ‘Preparation of strategic planning skills’, 2013.
- ‘The Maghreb community in Europe: Stakes and Challenges’, December 2010.
- ‘The Policies of Countries Confronting Ethnic Groups’, April 2010.
- ‘The Problem of Migration in the Euro- Maghreb Region’, December 2009.