- Bachelor Degree Program
- 4 Years (8 Semesters)
- 134 Credit hours, including 3 credit hours of internship
- Fall, Spring and Summer
As an Interior Design student you will learn about the functional areas of the profession, including design tools, design methodologies and design philosophies, allied to decision-making and effective presentation processes. The program will develop your creative and analytical skills, advance your knowledge of professional design and ethical values, and enhance your abilities in graphic and oral communication.
You will acquire knowledge of interior building systems, codes and appropriate materials, and a proven ability in the fundamentals of interior design, while developing your understanding of the economic, social, constructional, and legal environments in which the practice of interior design operates.
Graduates with a Bachelor in Interior Design will be equipped with:
- Creative and analytical skills
- An understanding of the economic, social, constructional, and legal environments in which the practice of interior design operates
- Knowledge of professional design and ethical values
- A good understanding and proven ability in the fundamentals of interior design
- An enhanced ability in graphic and oral communications
- Good knowledge of interior building systems, codes and appropriate materials.
Graduates with a Bachelor of Science in Interior Design will be equipped to pursue opportunities in the following areas:
- Architecture, Interior Design, Event and Exhibition Design consultancies
- Government Offices (Ministries and Municipalities)
- Real Estate Consultancies
- Project Management
- Facility Management
- Teaching positions in the related discipline
- Master degrees in Interior design.