As part of its research agenda, Canadian University Dubai regularly organizes conferences and workshops that bring together both researchers and practitioners to share their experience and expertise on an international stage. These workshops enable multidisciplinary collaboration across diverse research areas with industry and businesses, both regionally and globally.
Canadian University Dubai has successfully organized the following conferences:
- International Conference on Leadership, Innovation and Entrepreneurship as driving forces of the Global Economy (ICLIE), April 20th-22nd, Atlantis The Palm, Dubai, UAE.
- International Conference on Web & Open Access to Learning, November 25th - 27th, 2014. Atlantis The Palm, Dubai, UAE.
- International Conclave on Data Analytics, BI, Action Research & Cases in the Power and Energy Sector February 23rd -26th, 2014.
- 6th Joint IFIP Wireless and Mobile Networking Conference, (WMNC 2013), April 23rd-25th, 2013. Atlantis Hotel. Dubai. UAE.
- 4th International Conference on Networked Digital Technologies (NDT'2012) - April 24th-26th, 2012.
Canadian University Dubai has had the pleasure of hosting numerous distinguished guest speakers, including:
- H.H. Sheikh Mohammed Maktoum Juma Al Maktoum
- H.E. Tun Dr. Mahathir Mohamad
- H.E. Anurag Bhushan, Consul General of India to UAE
- Dr. Sam Ozarsky, St. Michael's Hospital, Toronto
- Dr. Cigdem Berdi Gokhan, Cankaya University
- Dr. Ajay Mathur, Director General, Bureau of Energy Efficiency, and Member, Prime Minister's Council on Climate Change, India
- Professor Muriel Médard, MIT, Boston, USA
- Professor Norman C. Beaulieu, University of Alberta, Canada
- Professor Abbas Jamalipour, University of Sydney, Australia
- Professor Bayan Sharif, Khalifa University, United Arab Emirates
- Ms. Aisha Mohamed Al Abdooli, Acting Assistant Undersecretary Environment Affairs Sector, Ministry of Environment & Water, UAE
- Mr. A. C. Chaturvedi, Executive Director, NTPC LTD, India
- Mr. Neeraj Bansal, Country Head(India), Real Estate and Construction – KPMG
- Mr. Jinendra Gugaliya, Scientist, ABB Corporate Research Centre, India
- Mr. R.S. Mani, Regional General Manager (QE) – Middle East – ABS Group Inc
- Mr. Niraj Mathur, Sr. Lead Assessor, Lloyds, Dubai
- Mr. U. K. Das, AGM (EC) NTPC Ltd., India
- CA. Nitin Wadhwa, Assistant Manager, Energy Efficiency Services Limited, Ministry of Power, India
- Mr. Vivek Soni, Ph. D. Scholar, Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, India