Carries a broad range of responsibilities such as effectively implement all established internal policies, procedures, and standards with academic and administrative staff; analyzing and interpreting data from a variety of University systems; as well as producing and presenting reports internally and to external parties.
Outline of core responsibilities and accountabilities
- Review the framework, effectiveness, and adequacy of the CUD’s internal control systems and principles, corporate governance, risk management, compliance and disclosure (including conflicts of interest).
- Lead on internal audits and act as team lead for external audit and compliance reviews. Monitor compliance with the CUD’s code of conduct and any related policies and to investigate cases of violation and non-compliance with such policies
- Review the scope and effectiveness of the systems established by management to identify, assess, manage, and monitor financial and operational risks. Implement a comprehensive framework to identify and resolve fraud issues.
- Prepare reports as required for internal review as well as external audits and requirements of the relevant government bodies
- Lead the project to attain ISO certification across CUD
- Minimum required: Bachelor’s degree.
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in higher education administration with direct experience in leading QA and ISO activities.
- Application materials must be submitted through LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2010067147)
- Required materials include: a CV, cover letter
- Only those shortlisted for the position will be contacted. Thank you for your application!