Interpreting data, analyzing results using statistical techniques. Marketing Analyst responsibilities include tracking advertising costs, researching consumer behavior and exploring market trends and opportunities. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with Recruitment campaigns and be comfortable with processing and analyzing marketing data.
- Analyzing sales funnels and customer intent, interpret data, formulate reports and make recommendations
- Measuring performance of online and offline campaigns. Responsible for tracking, reporting, and analyzing the performance of marketing activities, ad-hoc analytic requests, and development/automation of regular reports.
- Reporting on marketing KPIs like leads, conversion rates, website traffic and social media engagement
- Measure ROI of online and offline advertising campaigns. Monitor budget distribution and performance of paid ad campaigns
- Advises other marketing functions (e-commerce/website, online/offline advertising, brand, product development) as the knowledge owner for customer and market data.
- Track email campaign metrics (delivery, open, click-through rates)
- Conduct competitive research and analyze benchmarking data
- Recommend website and campaign optimizations
- Research and implement marketing tools to support our promotional projects (automation software, social media scheduling etc)
- Work closely with recruitment and marketing teams to identify opportunities for new student recruitment
- Devise and evaluate methods for collecting data (Surveys, Questionnaires, Opinion Polls)
- Convert complex data and findings into understandable tables, graphs, and written reports
- Evaluates customers’ online behavior and provide insights and recommendations for further enhancements to the guest experience.
Qualifications & Experience
- 5+ years experience in marketing or related field
- Experience of search engines, web analytics, and business research tools acumen
- Excellent knowledge of statistical packages (SPSS, SAS or similar), databases and MS Office
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Deep knowledge of data warehousing, and mining
- Adequate knowledge of data collection methods (polls, focus groups, surveys etc)
- Working knowledge with CRM programs
- Strong analytical and critical thinking
- Advise clients or senior management on the best ways to use provided data
- A minimum of five years working experience, with having prior experience of working in an education institution in a related role.
- English is a requirement, Arabic is an asset.
- Must have a Canadian affiliation, or familiar with North American credit hour system.
- IT data models, database design development,
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)
- Communication skills.
- Achievement & commitment.
- Customer focus and service.
- English and verbal and writing skills. Arabic or French is an asset.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Knowledgeable of the environment and the workings thereof in the higher education sector both locally and internationally.
- Strong analytical skills
- Adept at queries and report writing
- Good Time Management.
- Organised and structured.
- Flexibility / Change.
- Excellent record keeping and administration.
- Presentation skills.
- To work under pressure.
- English and
- Arabic or French is an asset.
Other Essential Competencies
A proven commitment to fully participate as a team member, with willingness to
support and share ideas and resources with colleagues and pursue team,
Department and Institute goals and values.
- Application materials must be submitted via email: email@example.com
- Required materials include a cover letter and CV, proof of relevant qualifications.
- Why don’t you get to know us: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duHKBqBTnLk
- Only those shortlisted for the position will be contacted.