Note: 3,675 AED does not include the one time incidental fee.
Throughout the World, English is recognized as the principal language of Business. The ability to communicate effectively in English is essential to your success.
If you would like to improve your English language skills in a friendly, multicultural environment, our IEP program is for you. The Program offers international students the opportunity to study English on a university-sponsored residence visa* and to experience life in Dubai for a semester. It is open to students of all ages, and professional and educational backgrounds.
Participants work collaboratively with their instructors and peers to improve their reading, writing, listening and speaking skills in English through a number of up-to-date teaching methodologies. You will also study academic skills such as note-taking, presentation delivery, and critical thinking.
The IEP course you take will depend upon your English language skills at the time of entry. You will need to provide a valid IELTS or TOEFL test score prior to registering for IEP, to ensure that you enter the appropriate program. Without a valid test score, you will be assessed by the Program Coordinator.
Learn how to express yourself in an effective manner in order to maximize the communication process and derive benefit from business interactions.
Use your enhanced English skills to approach day to day business activities with imagination and flair.
By communicating effectively in English you will create the right impression from the start and ensure your message is clear and concise.
What past participants are saying
“This has been a wonderful experience for me. The support of my lecturers has helped me to achieve my goals and to pass assignments throughout the year. The varied activities in the program are coherent and meaningful and I have been able to connect with likeminded people and share in their experiences.”
“Joining the University has proven to be a great decision due to my fellow students and the support of the faculty. I have had the opportunity to communicate with a wide range of people from different backgrounds and cultures.”
- Students enrolled and accepted into full time IEP are eligible for a university sponsored student residency visa. *Visa charges apply.
- IEP students are encouraged to become involved in University life and to feel part of the learning community.
- A computer lab component allows students to apply what is taught in classroom to interactive exercises online.
- A pen pal system with instructors and existing students at Canadian University Dubai supports practice and fluency in writing.
- Access to the IEP course website and online forum offers additional language practice and class updates available through Moodle.
- An extensive reading program is available for students who enjoy English literature.
- A Certificate of Completion is provided upon successfully passing the course.
|April 21 - May 30|
|June 2 - July 11|
|July 14 - August 22|
|August 25 - October 3|
Weekend course options
Weekend course options are available. Please contact us for further information.
Steve Al Roubaiai is a Canadian national, and University of Cambridge qualified English language instructor, with over a decade of teaching experience. He holds a law degree from the University of London and is pursuing his master degree in international law at Middlesex University. His areas of expertise include Academic English, General English, and IELTS/TOEFL exam preparation.