Your Portal to Canadian Education
Providing a portal to Canadian education is the main goal of Canadian University Dubai, and you as our student have plenty of options to choose from.
Our Canadian pathway partners span from one coast of Canada to the other – that's over 5,000km! And we are constantly adding new partnerships and articulation agreements –giving you, our students, a lot of Canadian education options to explore.
Beyond our formal partnerships, we are highly recognized and well-reputed in Canada, and many of our students have transferred their credits to study at top Canadian institutions such as the University of Toronto, McGill University and the University of British Columbia.
With a range of higher education institutions across Canada as our established partners, Canadian University Dubai offers you multiple opportunities to broaden your horizons:
- You can transfer to Canada for the last one or two years of your degree to one of our transfer partner institutions, wherein your credits earned at Canadian University Dubai will be transferred, enabling you to complete your degree in Canada.
- You can incorporate a period of Canadian-based study in your degree.
- You can spend an academic semester in Canada then return to the UAE to complete your degree with us at Canadian University Dubai.
- You can participate in a summer study program to enhance your English language skills and learn about Canadian history and culture.
- You can participate in an exchange program with one of our student exchange partner universities.
- Or you can explore our range of other study abroad options.
Benefits of choosing the Transfer option:
- Lower total cost: If you choose to study at Canadian University Dubai for the first one or two years, you do not have to pay the costs of housing and living in Canada for the first part of your education.
- Stay with family and friends for an additional year or two to gain maturity: It is challenging for an 18 or 19 year old, fresh from high school, to transfer to a foreign university halfway across the world. Studying at Canadian University Dubai for the first one or two years allows students the chance to mature before making the transition.
- An easier transition to Canadian education: Making the transition from one educational system to another can be difficult, and we aim to make the transition easier at Canadian University Dubai. Our programs are based on the Canadian curriculum and our multinational faculty are familiar with the learning preferences and styles in the region. They help students adjust to the Canadian standards and approaches, preparing them for the transition to an institution in Canada.
- A proven track record and acceptance of Canadian University Dubai credits at Canadian universities: Our University has formal agreements with a wide range of universities and degree granting colleges confirming transfer options and arrangements.
Eligibility to Work in Canada
By transferring to Canada to complete your degree, you become eligible for the Post Graduate Work Permit Program. This allows a graduate with Canadian credentials to secure a work permit for up to 3 years. This program also helps graduates qualify for permanent residency.
For more information please contact Mr. Sid Attou, Manager, Admissions and Transfer to Canada at email@example.com or 04 709 6153.