- Bachelor Degree Program
- 5 Years (10 Semesters)
- 170 Credit Hours
- Fall, Spring and Summer Semesters
The Bachelor of Architecture degree program will provide you with a good understanding of the functional areas of Architecture, including design tools, design methodologies, and design philosophies, allied with decision-making and effective presentation processes. It will develop your knowledge of professional architectural and ethical values and introduce you to the operating environment of architectural practice.
Throughout the program you will form a good understanding and proven ability in the fundamentals of architectural design, enhance your abilities in graphic and oral communications and develop detailed knowledge of building systems, codes and appropriate technology and materials, as well as an appreciation of, and sensitivity towards, ecology and the environment.
Graduates with a Bachelor of Architecture will be equipped with:
- Creative and analytical skills
- An understanding of the economic, social, constructional, and legal environments in which the practice of Architecture operates
- Knowledge of professional architectural and ethical values
- A good understanding and proven ability in the fundamentals of architectural design
- An enhanced ability in graphic and oral communications
- A good knowledge of building systems, codes and appropriate technology and materials, and an appreciation of and sensitivity toward ecology and the environment.
Graduates with a Bachelor of Architecture will be equipped to pursue opportunities in the following areas:
- Architecture, Urban Design, Landscape and Interior Design consultancies
- Real Estate Consultancies
- Construction & Project Management
- Government Offices (Ministries and Municipalities)
- Facility Management
- Master degrees in Architecture, Urban Design, Landscape and Interior Design
- Teaching positions in the related discipline.