Canadian University Dubai (CUD) aims to support the development of the UAE by promoting a culture of lifelong learning as part of its corporate and social responsibility. Therefore, CUD is pleased to offer the following value added education incentives to our participating corporate partners.
The Key to Success – Value Added Services
Canadian University Dubai is committed to the academic success of our students. Therefore, in addition to the posted fee reductions, the University offers our participating partners the following personalized employee educational advising services:
- Annual onsite employee orientation session: CUD admission staff and faculty provide a one day orientation service to our participating partners’ employees interested in furthering their education objectives at CUD.
- Invitation to CUD Corporate Open House events throughout the year.
- Personalized admission services: CUD’s Community Outreach Office provides personalized attention to each employee throughout their admissions process.
CUD recognizes academic excellence through a wide range of financial incentives for our corporate partners, reflecting all levels of academic achievement.
Graduate Programs (MBA)
- Automatic 10% fee reduction to all our participating partner employees wishing to study MBA for groups of 12 employees or more.
- Automatic 5% fee reduction to individual employees wishing to study MBA.
- Automatic 15% fee reduction to all our participating partner employees wishing to study in any of CUD’s five undergraduate schools for 12 employees or more.
- Automatic 10% fee reduction to individual employees wishing to study in any of CUD’s five undergraduate schools.
- Fee reductions are also extended to the children (aged 16-25) of employees of participating corporate partners; terms and conditions apply.
Academic Excellence (Undergraduate)
- Automatic 20% tuition waiver, awarded to all our participating partner employees with a high school average of 85% and above. This Award grants a 20% waiver on tuition only for the first semester. 10% automatic fee reduction available on all subsequent semesters.
- Fee reductions are extended to children of employees of participating corporate partners; terms and conditions apply.
- In addition to the above automatic fee reductions, Canadian University Dubai is pleased to offer our participating partner employees a selection of scholarship opportunities. CUD scholarships provide up to 100% waiver on admission fees; terms and conditions apply.
- Automatic 25% fee reduction to all our participating partner employees wishing to study in any of CUD’s short-term, certificated career programs. Terms and conditions apply.
In case a student qualifies for more than one reduction, scholarship or discount, the student will be given the chance to choose the benefit with the highest value.
Interested in becoming a partner?
For Further Information Please Contact: email@example.com