You are requested to kindly read the below information carefully that help navigate you and your guests on the day of the ceremony.
11th Graduation Ceremony | The Class of Al Wasl Dome
|Date||Friday, January 14, 2022|
|Ceremony venue||Al Wasl Plaza – Expo 2020 Dubai|
|Assembly area||Hall 2A South - Dubai Exhibition Centre, Expo 2020 Dubai|
|Important timings to note|
|Be at the Assembly area||15:00 hrs|
|Assembly area door closes||15:30 hrs|
|Assemble for procession||17:00 hrs|
|Timings for your guests|
|Doors open for your guests||17:00 hrs. (Ensure your guests arrive early. Seating will be available in order of arrival with no reserved seating)|
|Doors close for guests||17:30 hrs|
|Ceremony starts||18:00 hrs|
Covid-19 Protocol/Entry Requirements
The health and safety of the university community is always Canadian University Dubai’s utmost priority. The ceremony will strictly adhere to the safety guidelines set out by the national authorities and the necessary measures including maintaining a safe social distance, use of facemasks at all times and outdoor activities/event protocol will be implemented to ensure an enjoyable and a safe experience for all attendees and guests of the ceremony.
- ALL graduates are required to provide a negative PCR test result that has been received within 24 hours of attending the Ceremony, however, a negative PCR test results that were received not more than 48 hours will also be accepted. Kindly note that this requirement is mandatory irrespective of Al Hosn Green pass or any vaccinations.
Without fulfilling this requirement, you will not be permitted to participate in the ceremony. There will be no exceptions made to this requirement.
- To follow the regular entry requirements of Expo 2020 Dubai to attend the 11th Graduation Ceremony. It is advised to check these requirements again closer to the date of the ceremony incase of any updates from the Expo 2020 Dubai:
- Please click here to see the list of restricted/prohibited items before entering Expo 2020 Dubai
Regalia & Ceremony Invitation Package collection
Please be reminded that your Academic Regalia & Ceremony Invitation package will be ready for collection during the below mentioned dates & timings. You are requested to visit the CUD Hub @ City Walk to collect them on:
- Dates: Daily from Monday, January 10 until Thursday, January 13
- Timings: 09:00am – 09:00 pm.
- Location: Main entrance CUD Hub @ City Walk
Kindly note that each graduand will receive 2 tickets for their guests as part of the Ceremony Invitation Package. Due to the preventive measures being taken to contain the spread of COVID-19, the seating capacity will be limited and no additional tickets will be issued.
NOTE: If you are unable to collect your items yourself and wish to authorize someone else to collect your items on your behalf, kindly send us an authorization email and include the details (Name & Phone Number) of the person on Studio@cud.ac.ae from your official CUD student email. The authorized person should provide proof of identification at the time collecting the items.
Ceremony LIVE Coverage
For your family and friends that will be not be able to attend the ceremony, they may tune into the below channels to watch the LIVE coverage of the ceremony and celebrate your achievements virtually!
Make sure to use the official ceremony hashtag #CUDGrad in all your social media posts and share the proudest moments of your life with the community! We will continue to keep you updated with any additional information through your registered CUD email address.