The Student Sponsorship Liaison Office plans, develops and administers the Sponsorship program at the Canadian University Dubai. It facilitates the coordination between sponsoring organizations and the sponsored students. It provides full support needed to achieve the highest return on investment.
Value Added Services – The Key to Success
Organizations wishing to sponsor their employees’ professional career progression choose us because of our commitment to the academic success of our students.
Canadian University Dubai offers participating sponsoring partners with the following set of value-added services:
- Annual onsite employee orientation session: CUD Admission staff and faculty provide a one-day orientation session to participating partners’ employees looking for higher education options.
- Personalized admission and registration services: CUD’s Community Outreach Office provides personalized assistance to prospective students throughout their admission and registration process.
- Continuous monitoring and reporting on the academic progression of sponsored students during their enrollment at CUD.
- Constructive counseling and guidance to sponsored students throughout the academic year.
- Invitation to CUD Corporate Open House events throughout the year.
- Assistance with any other related administrative matters.
Fees and Charges Covered by Sponsors
Fees and charges coverage vary from one sponsoring organization to the other. Sponsoring organizations typically cover:
- Tuition fees
- Accident insurance
- Activity fees
- Residential halls
- Text books
- TOEFL/IELTS tests and courses.
Moving Forward – How Students Can Start at CUD
Once the scholarship process is internally completed, the sponsoring organization must submit their “Sponsorship Confirmation” letter to CUD highlighting the covered fees and charges. Once received, the prospective student should approach the Student Sponsorship Liaison Office to initiate his/her admission and registration process.
Rules for Sponsored Students
- Abide by the rules and regulations of Canadian University Dubai and the sponsoring organization.
- Abide by the rules and regulations of the Sponsorship Program.
- Obtain formal approval from sponsoring organization before altering their academic status at CUD.
- Formally notify the sponsoring body before adding/dropping any program.
For more information, contact the Student Sponsorship Liaison Office at +971 4 709 6843 or firstname.lastname@example.org