Our Student Accommodation
Canadian University Dubai student accommodations offer a clean, safe, and cost-effective living option in Dubai. Whether you're a UAE resident or an international student, living alongside your University peers can help you to integrate into campus life, and experience a unique multi-cultural environment, conducive to academic success, personal growth, and social development.
Our Accommodations are overseen by resident officers and are available to undergraduate, graduate, and language students, segregated for male and female occupants. We do not offer private and family facilities. Separate lounges and study rooms are available for male and female students.
Early registration is recommended to secure a place in CUD student accommodations as spaces are limited and are issued on a first come-first served basis.
If you're a returning student looking for student accommodation, please notify the Accommodations Department of your requirements at least 6 weeks before the start of a semester.
All Accommodations are self-catering, and you will need to purchase your own groceries and prepare your own meals or order meals from nearby restaurants.
Canadian University Dubai Student accommodations are located in Discovery Gardens, approximately 25 minutes by bus from our campus. These are furnished, 1-bedroom and studio apartments, each with a private bathroom. Discovery Gardens is within a short walk from Ibn Battuta Mall, which houses over 200 shops, including a hypermarket, cinemas and amusement arcades, money exchanges, banking services, restaurants, cafes and food courts.
The following items are Included in your accommodation fees:
- Bed and mattress
- Desk and chair
- Kitchens equipped with appliances such as stove, refrigerator, microwave and water cooler
- Transportation to/from Canadian University Dubai, scheduled several times a day, including evenings
- Accommodations Officers providing on-site supervision
- A community lifestyle encouraging participation in formal and informal social and sporting activities.
The following items (not a comprehensive list) are not included in your accommodation fees, and you should make arrangements to bring or purchase items such as:
- Laptop computer
- Plates, cups, pots/pans, cooking utensils
- Bedside lamp, electrical adaptors and extension cords
- Laundry soap, shampoo, soap, toilet paper, deodorant, toothpaste, and other such personal items.
Complete details are available in the Canadian University Dubai Student Accommodation Policy, available from the Student Accommodation Officer, and includes categories such as:
- Signing In and Out
- Accommodation Leave
- Violations of Curfew and Accommodation Leave
- Quiet Hours
- Pest Control
- Room Inspections
- Substance Abuse
- Failure to Comply with the Accommodation Policy
- Registration for Accommodation
- Moving In
- Renewing Accommodation
- Changing Rooms
- Leaving Accommodation
- Staying between Semesters