Be our Internship Partner
At Canadian University Dubai, all undergraduate students are required to complete a minimum of 150 hours internship work during their third or fourth year of study.
We recognize the important role that companies play in shaping students’ education, by enabling them to put into practice, skills and concepts learned in the classroom.
For companies, hiring a student intern is a flexible, cost-effective way to add real value to their business, while supporting the professional development of tomorrow’s workforce.
Why partner with us?
As a CUD internship partner, you will have access to a talented, ambitious workforce who can help to increase your business productivity, drive innovation, and ultimately become employees of the future.
With a wide range of undergraduate programs, CUD works in collaboration with its internship partners to place students in the following disciplines:
- Business: Finance/ Accounting/Marketing/ HRM/ International Business/ e-Business/Events & Tourism Management/Luxury Marketing, Operations & Supply Chain Management/Sports Management
- Communications: Advertisement / PR / Journalism/Creative Industries
- Architecture/ Interior Design
- Environmental Health Management/ Health Organization Management
- Telecommunication Engineering/ Network Engineering/Electrical Engineering
- Psychology/Applied Sociology
As a CUD internship partner, you will be able to:
- Access a young, creative talent pool three times a year (Fall, Spring and Summer)
- Assess potential new hires
- Help refine our academic programs to meet market demand
- Contribute to your Corporate Social Responsibility agenda by mentoring the next generation
- Receive priority at the CUD career fair and other events.
How it works
Internships at CUD are managed by the Career and Internship Office.
All you have to do is send the job descriptions and conditions along with a brief about the company and the career and internship office will make sure to post the opportunities on CUD internal platforms which are available only to CUD students and Alumni
For more information and support, please write to email@example.com
Some Success Stories
Here are some examples of how CUD students have contributed to UAE businesses through the internship program:
Sania Ahuja did a three-month internship at the Dubai office of Thomson Reuters after making an instant impression when the company visited the CUD career fair.
Ms. Hala Bou Alwan, Head of Risk Market Development for the company’s Global Growth and Operations team said, “Sania is an outstanding performer; she keeps surprising me with her talent and creativity, and the passion she shows in everything she does. She is very dedicated and implements what she learns with high responsibility and a positive attitude. I would love to have Sania as a permanent member in my team.”
Hussein Akberali worked as an intern with PAE as part of his BBA in e-Business program and was later hired as a full-time staff.
Mr. David Klassen, Senior Subcontracts Administrator at PAE’s offices in Dubai said, “Hussein brought the right attitude to his internship in our office, he was always flexible and open to learning something new. He also brought great initiative and after some time, he was able work on special projects independently, which highlighted some of his skills in software application. We saw great potential in Hussein during his internship and were able to bring him on as a full-time employee, where he continues to develop his skills and grow within the company.”
Interested in becoming a partner?
Please Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org