Sunday, September 26, 2021: The 2021 International Symposium on Networks, Computers and Communications (ISNCC) will be hosted by Canadian University Dubai from October 31 to November 2, 2021. Presented in a hybrid format, participants are invited to attend the event either on-site at our City Walk campus or virtually by registering online.
Sponsored by the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) Communications Society and its special interest group on Emerging Topics in Communications and Networking (ETCN), the conference will cover theoretical and practical aspects related to Information Systems, Communication Networks and Computing Technologies.
Participants will be welcomed by Prof. Karim Chelli, President and & Vice-Chancellor, Canadian University Dubai, as the Honourary General Chair and Dr. Adel Ben Mnaouer, Professor, Faculty of Engineering, Applied Science, and Technology, as General Chair.
This year, the multi-thematic program focuses on the major future scientific issues for the following scientific topics, divided into 12 tracks:
- Wireless and Mobile Networks
- Satellite Communication Networks
- Antenna Systems, Propagation and RF Design
- Cloud, Grid and Social Computing and Networking
- Smart Communications Systems
- Smart Cities and the Internet of Everything
- Data Science and Big Data Systems Engineering
- Blockchains and Finance Technology
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Trust, Security and Privacy
- Network Function Virtualization and Software Defined Networks
- Signal Processing and Communications
The 2021 edition of the ISNCC conference will propose a set of keynote speeches made by top-class, internationally recognized researchers and experts, including:
- Prof. Muriel Médard, Cecil H. and Ida Green Professor in the Electrical Engineering and Computer Science Department, Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
- Dr. Mohamed Abid, Mars 2020 Deputy Chief Mechanical Engineer and Manager of the Mechatronics group at JPL.
- Prof. Mohamed-Slim Alouini, Distinguished Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering, King Abdullah University of Science and Technology.
- Prof. Albert Y. Zomaya, Chair Professor of High-Performance Computing & Networking, School of Computer Science and Director, Centre for Distributed and High-Performance Computing, University of Sydney.
- Dr. Mahmoud R. Sherif, Head of IT & Technology Strategy, Du.
Young researchers participating in this event will be granted the opportunity to present their work and obtain feedback during dedicated sessions intended to further facilitate interactions and the exchange of ideas. While ISNCC generally targets Senior researchers to PhD and Master students, researchers and engineers are welcome and may greatly benefit from the broad vision provided by this symposium.
Canadian University Dubai offers a broad range of academic programs at undergraduate and graduate levels based on the Canadian curriculum and serves as a gateway for students to pursue higher education, research, and employment opportunities in Canada. The ISNCC Conference provides students with an important channel where they are able to exchange information with researchers and industry professionals, widening their network and opening their minds to different perspectives of learning.
For more information, please visit: http://www.isncc-conf.org