Dear University Community,
Based on the latest National directives from the government of UAE, please abide by the following:
- All Students, faculty and administrative staff should download and activate the Al Hosn Application.
- All Students, faculty, and administrative staff are required to provide a negative PCR result, taken within 96 hours, on the first day entering the campus.
- Unvaccinated individuals, due to medical reasons or with medical exemption, can enter the campus by presenting a negative PCR test result according to the Green Pass System (Al Hosn).
- All employees, students and visitors shall always wear face masks upon entrance and when inside the campus.
- If you are not feeling well and have flu symptoms, please stay home and do not enter the campus. Contact the CUD Health Centre at: email@example.com.
- Fill in the health declaration form upon entrance to the campus by scanning the applicable QR code below or clicking the link below:
Should you be unable to produce either of the above required items of verification to CUD, YOU WILL NOT BE PERMITTED TO ENTER THE CAMPUS. There are no exceptions to this requirement.
*All protocols are based on UAE National directives and subject to change.
*Communications will be sent for any updates.