We make safety a top priority, and we are taking measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19. Click the button below for our COVID-19 Guidelines, and see our new appointment booking procedure below.
New appointment booking procedure
As we re-enter campus, we’ve added a new appointment booking procedure to ensure we can safely provide the high-quality service you expect. There are two ways you can book an appointment with us for your admissions inquiries.
1. Book your appointment online:
Click the Book Appointment button to take you to the registration page.
- Select the appropriate task from the drop-down menu and click Next to select your appointment time.
- Click on your desired appointment time (can select from two hours ahead). Click Next to register.
- Complete the registration form with your personal details and click Next.
- You will receive a CUD alert through SMS.
- You will receive an email to confirm your booking time.
IMPORTANT: On the date/time of your appointment, arrive at least 10 minutes before your appointment. When you arrive to the campus, open the appointment email and click on Check-in. You will be queued to the service you booked with priority.
2. Walk in
You can arrive on campus without a pre-registered appointment and make one on the spot with our QR code:
- Once at the campus, ask for the QR code at the reception desk.
- Scan the QR code with your mobile camera or QR scanner App.
- Select/click the link.
- WhatsApp will open. Click send.
- Follow the instructions on WhatsApp.
- You will receive your token and regular updates on your token position.
Note: if you do not have data/4G, please connect to guest Wi-Fi.
Please follow these instructions before coming to campus so that we can respect distancing guidelines.