Students may pay for tuition and other fees by cash, cheque and bank transfer or through credit cards.
- Bank Transfer: The student's name, Canadian University Dubai Identification Number and Invoice Number must be identified. The source or individual sending the funds must be identified together with their contact information. Refunds or recoveries, if applicable, will be transferred to the account of origin.
- Wire Transfer: Please ensure to reference the payment with your Student ID Number, also forward a copy of the proof of payment or remittance by email to email@example.com
Bank account details
|Account name||Canadian University of Dubai|
|Bank||Commercial Bank of Dubai|
|Branch||Main Branch, Deira|
- Interac Payment (Debit Card): Please ensure that your limit is sufficient for payment by contacting your bank in advance to authorize payment. Refunds, if applicable, will be applied to the debit card utilized in payment.
- Credit Card: Please ensure that your limit is sufficient for payment by contacting your bank in advance to authorize payment. Refunds, if applicable, will be applied to the credit card utilized in payment. If a credit card is unaccepted, no further credit cards can be used for payment. No more than two (2) credit cards can be used for payment at any time.
- Cheque: Cheques are accepted and refunds, if applicable, are refunded by transfer to the account upon which the cheque was drawn. If a cheque is bounced, a penalty is applied and the University will no longer accept cheques in payment for service. As per the law, notification will be sent to the authorities.
- Cash: Accepted in person. The person paying the amount must provide name, contact information and official identification (Passport, Emirates ID, National Identity Card, etc.)
The balance owed is available to students on the Student Portal. The student is responsible for secure access to the Student Portal.
If an individual or organization bounces a cheque with the University, payment will be received in cash only.