The Canadian University Dubai values the establishment of a family bound by the ideals of the pursuit of scholarship, knowledge and professional advancement, as well as the acquisition of higher professional skills and emancipation through lifelong learning. Its program of Special Discounts encourages and promotes the access to its programs for family members of its students, government employees, as well as for its own employees and those of the EMIVEST Group.
Guidelines for Discounts
- New and existing undergraduate and graduate students may be eligible for one form of reduction in the cost of tuition each semester. Scholarships and different discounts may not be combined. The highest percentage value will be awarded.
- Students who have been awarded a reduction in the cost of tuition must be, and remain in, good financial and academic standing to be considered as a potential recipient.
- Discounts are not applied when there is an outstanding balance owing to Canadian University Dubai which is not paid by the last day to register without late registration penalties.
- Winners or those who qualify for a reduction in the cost of tuition may not appeal the decision of the University or the percentage or amount of reduction assigned. The decision to grant or deny a reduction in cost is final.
- Discounts are applied to the current semester of registration and cannot be deferred to future semesters or applied to previous semesters.
- Other related costs are not waived. The discount is applied to the cost of tuition only. A refund is not granted for the discount amount should the student drop or withdraw from a course.
- Exchange students and transfer courses to and from other institutions are not eligible for the discount.
- Applicants must provide evidence that they meet the minimum qualification for the discount.
Students having a brother(s) or sister(s) registered at the University will benefit from a 10% Discount on the tuition fees of the registered courses.
The husband or wife of a student registered at the University will benefit from a 10% discount on the tuition fees of the registered courses.
Graduates of Canadian University Dubai who pursue a Master’s Program will benefit from a 50% Discount on their Pre-MBA or Pre-MIT and 20% Discount on the tuition fees of the registered MBA/MIT proper courses.
Alumni Sibling and Spouse Discount
Siblings and spouse of Canadian University Dubai graduates will benefit from a 10% discount on the tuition fees of the registered courses. Discount does not apply to non-credit courses.
Government Employee Discount
- Undergraduate Government Discount
Undergraduate students who are employed in government institutions will benefit from a 10% discount on the tuition fees of the registered courses.
- Graduate Government Discount
Graduate students who are employed in government institutions will benefit from a 5% discount on the tuition fees of the registered courses
Student Council Executive Members Discount
Active executive members of the Student Council may be eligible for a discount.
- Eligible members can avail corresponding discounts only during the Fall and Spring semesters (doesn’t apply for Summer Terms intake).
- Eligible members should be registered for minimum of 12 credit hours in the semester to avail the discount
- Eligible members must be meeting the minimum CGPA required by the Student Council Policy and should have a clear financial standing.
- This discount cannot be combined with any other discount; however, it can be combined with an active scholarship at an adjusted rate.
Student Council Executive Members Members with other scholarships Members without other scholarships President and VP 10% each semester 20% each semester Other Officers 5% each semester 10% each semester
- Discount is subject to management discretion and is based on performance evaluation.