Special Discounts Program
At Canadian University Dubai, we value the spirit of knowledge acquisition and professional advancement, and strive to provide access and support wherever possible, our Special Discounts Program being a stellar example.
Through this program, we encourage and promote access to higher education for family members of our students, employees and those of the EMIVEST Group. The Special Discount Program offer is also applicable to government employees.
Some key information:
- New and existing undergraduate and graduate students may be eligible for one form of discount in the cost of tuition each semester. Two types of discount cannot be combined; however, it can be combined with an active merit scholarship.
- Students who have been awarded a reduction in the cost of tuition must be, and remain in, good financial and academic standing to be considered a potential recipient.
- Discounts are not applied when there is an outstanding balance owing to Canadian University Dubai that is not paid by the last day to register without late registration penalties.
- You may not appeal the decision of the University or the percentage or amount of the reduction assigned. The decision to grant or deny a reduction in cost is final.
- Discounts are applied to the current semester of registration and cannot be deferred to future semesters or applied to previous semesters.
- The discount is applied to the cost of tuition only. Other related costs are not discounted.
- A refund is not granted for the discount amount if the student drops out or withdraws from a course.
- Exchange students and transfer courses to and from other institutions are not eligible for the discount.
- Applicants must provide evidence that they meet the minimum qualification for the discount.
Special Discounts Program Categories:
Students having a brother(s) or sister(s) registered at the University will benefit from a 10% discount on the tuition fees of the registered courses.
The husband or wife of a student registered at the University will benefit from a 10% discount on the tuition fees of the registered courses.
Graduates of Canadian University Dubai who pursue a Master’s Program will benefit from a 50% Discount on their Remedial Preparation Program (RRP) Courses and 20% Discount on the tuition fees of the registered MBA/MIT courses.
Alumni Sibling and Spouse Discount
Siblings and spouses of Canadian University Dubai graduates will benefit from a 10% discount on the tuition fees of the registered courses. Discount does not apply to non-credit courses.
Government Employee Discount
- Undergraduate Government Discount
Undergraduate students who are employed in government institutions will benefit from a 10% discount on the tuition fees of the registered courses.
- Graduate Government Discount
Graduate students who are employed in government institutions will benefit from a 5% discount on the tuition fees of the registered courses.
Student Council Executive Members Discount
Active executive members of the Student Council may be eligible for a discount.
- Eligible members can receive discounts only during the Fall and Spring semesters.
- No discount is offered for the Summer semester.
- Eligible members should be registered for a minimum of 12 credit hours in the semester.
- Eligible members must meet the minimum CGPA required by the Student Council Policy and should have a clear financial standing.
- This discount cannot be combined with any other discount; however, it can be combined with an active scholarship at an adjusted rate.
- Discount is subject to management discretion and is based on performance evaluation.
|Student Council Executive Members
|Members with other scholarships
|Members without other scholarships
President and VP
10% each semester
20% each semester
5% each semester
10% each semester